Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Babies

Yup, babies have been on my brain.  Maybe because one of my best friends just had one, maybe because of the glow another friend has while she waits for hers to arrive.  The brain knows it's a foolish urge, the heart wants another thing.  The reality is that it's not going to happen.  So while my heart reconciles with my brain I find myself sighing every time I see an expectant Mom or a new baby.  Go figure.  


We are definitely done having kids.  My body would not tolerate another pregnancy.  As much as it was great being pregnant it has left it's mark on my body and there is no going back.  I'm not talking stretch marks and wider hips!  Those I would have no problem with.  I'm talking pelvic floor issues that I nearly need to see a professional about and may in the future.  Sneeze and pee is the new normal right now and it's getting better but after two years I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever sneeze without clenching again?  Oh and in case you are wondering the c-train is the perfect place to do kegels and no one even knows I'm doing it!  Ha!  


No comments:

Post a Comment