Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Birthday Girl

Every year I am reminded how loved I am on my birthday.  M, G and A tell me every single day how much they love me but it's on my birthday that the whole world seems to join in.  From the 50+ messages on Facebook to my favourite store having a cute dress/top in my size to a coworker singing Happy Birthday to me and another taking me out for lunch.  From a friend "singing" Happy Birthday in the key of G over messenger to flowers being delivered to multiple text messages and just having things turn out right all day.  It was an amazing day!  36 is going to be a good year, at the very least it has started out fabulous! 


G was very concerned that he give me more gifts than Daddy did, so he built me a tower, picked out flowers at the grocery store and gave me multiple renditions of jumping out from somewhere and shouting "surprise, Happy Birthday".  Le sigh, it just doesn't get any better than this!  


Cheers to a fabulous life!

No comments:

Post a Comment