Sunday, July 15, 2012

Vacation!

It was amazing!  We stayed at a fabulous resort, we ate well, we went to the beach, we went to the pool, we ran and we slept!
The streak didn't make it through vacation.  The heat was intense so M would workout in the morning and I would go at night.  One night I left to go for a run and while I was driving down to the path it started to thunder and lightning so that was the end of a very short streak.  Balance is a good thing though because I did go for a run the next night and it was good.  Crazy hot even at 9pm but it was still a good run.  


Here are a couple of my favourite shots from our holiday!


Bottom of the waterslide!  Yes M and A are in that splash :)



 G must have made a thousand trips down, he loved the slide!

 Fun in the pool!


 Biking with Dad!


 Amazing sheet lightning in Cranbrook.  This picture was taken about 3:45am.  



No comments:

Post a Comment