Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Runs and Mystery Plants

Today feels like spring and indeed my garden would agree.  I went out to pull out the old leaves and was delighted to find a selection of wonderful green underneath.  There was also a mystery plant growing that will be interesting to find out what it actually it.  I thought it was a piece of felt from Christmas decorations when I first found it but discovered it was a plant when I pulled up the first bit I found and discovered the rest of the plant.  I only pulled off one leave and when I dug down in the old leaves I found a pretty large plant hiding underneath.  No idea where it came from.


This mornings run was wonderful!  It felt so good to be out in a tank and capris.  Sun shining on my face but not so hot as to make me wish I was in the shade :)  I am the Goldilocks of runners.  I like it not too hot and not too cold but juuuuuuust right!  The extra bonus is that we ran 13k and since I'm training for a 10k I'm feeling pretty good about my endurance!  Now to keep working on the speed!


Now off to shower!  Pretty sure I could scare away a skunk right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment