Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Unit #5

Unit #5 is almost all packaged up and ready to send off to New York.  That leaves one unit left and I will be the person who has taken the longest to complete this freaking course :)  I'm sure there are lots that never finished it though!  
This round was an interesting group of pictures that I found much less stressful than the portrait assignment!  I've also let go of taking a picture a certain way because that is the "right" way to do it.  Sometimes it's okay to break the rules!  You just have to be selective of which ones you break and not break too many :)  It is much more relaxing to take back a bit of that control and say "this is what felt right to me".  Sometimes I'll be wrong and the picture will flop but if you never take chances you never develop either!  Fingers crossed that my rule breaking was successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment