Friday, January 27, 2012

1 Day Photo Streak

There, finally, my first picture of the year is done!  It's not perfect but it's done!  A decided she needed to eat her Cheerios wearing my sunglasses.  Of course as soon as the camera came out she took them off but I still snapped a few of her with her sippy cup of milk.  


My kids are damn cute!  Makes taking pictures easier when the material is so gorgeous to start with!


In other news, I have the urge to buy another lens.  Do I need another lens?  Not really.  Is it fun to try new lenses?  Hell yeah!  So the research has begun and it's going to be a prime lens for sure.  Just debating between a 35mm, 50mm or an 85mm.  I already have a 50mm but the one I'm looking at is faster, has vibration reduction and is sexier.  Yes a lens can be sexy!   Lenses are also addictive.  


Such fun decisions in my life this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment