Saturday, January 21, 2012

50!

50 runs in 50 days!

It started so innocent, run every day for the month of December.  It seemed like a good way to get active again.  It has turned into an addiction!  I'm loving it though.  The first few weeks were really hard, I had hardly run since October.  I took it slow and steady and it came back.  Now the runs are second nature.  My day doesn't seem complete without a run in it.  My metabolism is increasing unfortunately so has my appetite so my weight is not changing.  It fluctuates a few pounds up and down but it stays about the same.  And that is not a bad thing.  Maintaining is a skill of it's own.  The goal is to be losing but maintaining instead of gaining is still something to celebrate!

Now to see how long the streak will last :)


2 comments:

  1. You soooooo know how long it is going to last! Don't be coy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I? As long as I stay injury free I don't see any reason to stop :)

    ReplyDelete