Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Time flies when you are having fun!

2012 has been a great year so far...not one person in the house has barfed!  I know that will change soon, we seem to be the house of pestilence and disease but for now I'm celebrating.  10 days illness free!  That might be a record since September.  


My running streak is at 41 days and I have not had junkfood yet this year.  I've been close and tempted but so far so good.  I am relying too much on carbs though.  Now that the junkfood cravings are lessening it's time to work on the carb overload.  


The kids are a riot, G was correcting my French today and A decided to call me Jenn tonight.  They keep me on my toes.


The original plan for this year was to do all shorter distance races and already the urge to run a half is starting to rear it's head.  Also the urge to run a marathon is surfacing.  I promised myself to not run a marathon until I get back to a healthy weight and am sticking to that.  It would be much too hard on my body to run a half at this weight.  Lots of others can do it, I'm not one of them.  So the search for a fun half begins.  August would be the soonest to do it and there are lots to choose from!


And to inject a little photography into this post:


Little girl and I hunting a Christmas tree:
 Zoolights!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment