Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5 Months

What began as 1 month of streaking has become 5!  How did that happen? 


And this week is going to be a cut back week, I'm limiting myself to a longest run of 5k during the week in anticipation of my first race of the season this week-end!  It's a 10k and I have no worries about being able to do the distance (yay) but I'm wondering if it is worth it to go all out and aim for a pb?  I've hit this point where I have to decide what my goals are.  Do I want to keep streaking or do I want to make some pb's?  It is possible to do both but it will take a lot of self discipline and I'm not sure that I care that much about meeting both to do that.  Like I said in a previous post it's been years since I hit a pb, what is another year?  This might be the only time I attempt to streak.  Once this one is broken I don't see myself taking it back up.  I am enjoying it but at the same time I feel the itch to do something else fitness wise.   


Things to ponder!

1 comment:

  1. As Carla would say...run like your hair is on fire. Best of luck at the 10km!

    ReplyDelete