Thursday, May 31, 2012

6 Months of Streaking!

I can't believe I have ran every day since Dec 1, 2011!  There have been fantastic runs and there have been ass-dragging craptastic runs.  This last week has mostly been the latter.  I have been sick for nearly a week and only the goal of reaching 6 months made me get on that treadmill.  I crossed a line into stupid and with that in mind unless I miraculously wake up healthy tomorrow it will be a rest day.  I am sad to end the streak on a fizzle but honestly would not end it while things were going well so I guess it is inevitable that it ends this way.  I have enjoyed the journey and impressed that I did not get injured this whole time!  


So the final count is:
183 days
893 km 


Longest run:14k
Shorted run: 1 mile
Average run: 4.88km
6 1/2 seasons of Scrubs 
6 seasons of How I Met Your Mother
2 seasons of Reaper
2 seasons of Big Bang Theory 


:)



No comments:

Post a Comment