Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Craberella

The sun is shining, my family is awesome and healthy.  I have a pretty fantastic life and yet I am crabby.  It's not an invalid emotion it just doesn't make sense.  There is nothing specific to be crabby about.  There it is though.  It starts with a mild annoyance about something insignificant (like why is there toothpaste smeared on the counter?), sometimes it morphs into losing my patience over nothing (please for the love of all things holy put your shoes on without fighting me about it), which makes me feel guilty for not showing a bit more compassion and understanding...and the day can go to shit from there.  Maybe I can stop it from going that way today.  I've stepped away from the shoes (go barefoot to ride in the car, does it truly matter?) and take a deep breath.  


Then run!



No comments:

Post a Comment